The Office of Personnel Management is responsiblefor designing, developing, and implementing a comprehensive personnelmanagement program to serve the university community and attract, reward andretain a high quality faculty and staff. The Office of Personnel Management iscommitted to delivering programs and services that make HUHST employer ofchoice.
The detailed functional scope is as follows:
1. To advise supervisory personnel on theinterpretation of university labor agreements, policies, and procedures;
2. To act as advisors to employees and supervisorsto resolve conflicts, promote effective working relationships, and providingguidance regarding career advancement;
3. To monitor compensation policies and practiceswithin the university;
4. To administer the university’s benefits-healthinsurance, retirement plans, life insurance programs, and so on;
5. Be responsible for the maintenance of employeerecords.
Office of Personnel Management, Hunan University ofHumanities, Science and Technology,
Dixing Rd. Loudi City,Hunan,China,417000